Khaidi No 150 Movie Review | Khaidi No 150 Review | Khaidi No 150 Rating | Khaidi No 150 Public Talk
Khaidi No 150 Review | Khaidi No 150 Rating – Given By FDFS Audience From Theaters
Chiranjeevi first role (Srinu) is a thief, who escapes from a Kolkata jail, and, he comes to Andhra Pradesh. He wants to escape to a foreign country, however, drops his plan after meeting heroine (Kajal Aggarwal) at the airport. He goes over his duplicate K.Shankanr (Chiranjeevi), who is being shot by a group of goons. He admits the last to a doctor’s facility and chooses to imitate him in the wake of learning that his twin is a post-graduate in hydrology and needs to help farmers in his village, which is at risk of being involved by a MNC, which needs to develop an industrial facility. How he battles for the villagers frames the core of the story.
- Chiranjeevi acting is the major highlight of an entire movie. Especially he shows various in dual roles very well.
- Kajal Aggarwal is acting pretty good.
- Tarun Arora acted well in his circumstances in the movie what director has given.
- Neeru Neeru Song Episode Biggest Positive point of the movie.
- Chiranjeevi Introduction Scene Major Highlight of the Movie.
- Coin Fight takes the movie into Next Level.
- Interval Bang: Interval ends with Superb Dialogues (Warning To Tarun Arora).
- Eye Feast For Mega Fans With Chiru Graceful Dance.
- Climax Scene.
- Farmers Mass Suicide Scene.
- Flash Back Episode.
- First Half.
- Few of the scenes directly copied from Tamil Kaththi movie without Shoot.
- Songs placement is disturbed to follow the movie.
- Music Just Okay.
- Worst BGM (As a Tamil Kaththi Movie Lover).
- VFX Visuals.